Sunday, September 15, 2013

Getting Out of Debt IS NOT THAT EASY

"You Can Do It" follow Dave Ramsey's plan, follow this plan, join our group and we will
help...we can give you Debt Relief.....WRONG.

What those groups do not account for is, kids get sick, cars get flat tires, unexpected bill come in, and many of us are stretched so thin we have no choice.  

I have sat down and counted up my bills day after day, every time I believe I have 30 extra dollars to spend you can bet that money is Gone in 60 Seconds.

It may seem easy on paper, it may seem easy on the ad, but in reality it is NOT that easy.

There is no money tree in our backyard, I cannot have my dad bail me out of this, it is not as if I can call up President Obama and ask him for debt relief.  The fact is I have to muddle through this on my own, I have to conquer this without "experts advice", I have to call unto the Lord to give me stregnth, wisdom, and mercy in my time of need....yes I believe financial issues are something you pray about.

While I may talk about my debt, or debt of others it is not to get your sympathy, it is to WARN others that may be on the verge of gettng this way, or to connect with those that feel under water.

~Becky
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment